CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
The WSLCB Board will be holding a special Board meeting this Friday afternoon, March 27, at 1 p.m.
Following guidance issued in the Governor’s Proclamation 20-28 (Open Public Meetings act and Public Records Act) issued March 24, 2020, this meeting will not be held in the Boardroom as regularly scheduled. This meeting will be held via conference call only, and a number will be provided allowing the public to dial in and listen to the meeting (see below for more information). Also, unlike other Board meetings, there is no scheduled time for general public comment at the end of the agenda. The Board may consider, pursuant to Proclamation 20-28, only matters necessary and routine and matters necessary to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak and current public health emergency.
This special meeting agenda is reserved for the Board to consider the withdrawal of one proposed rule, and to consider the adoption of five emergency rules, all listed here:
- Board Withdrawal of CR 102 for QC Testing
- Emergency rule (CR103E) regarding WAC 314-55-092 – Failure to pay excise taxes and late payment of excise taxes (Marijuana licensees)
- Emergency rule (CR103E) regarding WAC 314-02-109 – Quarterly Reporting and Payment Requirements for a Spirits Retail License
- Emergency rule (CR103E) regarding WAC 314-19-020 – Failure to Report or Pay Taxes Due, Late Reporting, or Late Payment
- Emergency rule (CR103E) regarding WAC 314-28-080 – Distillery Licensee Failure to Report or Pay, or Late Reporting and Payment of Fees
- Emergency rule (CR103E) regarding WAC 314-23-022 – Spirits Distributor Licensee Failure to Report or Pay, or Late Reporting and Payment of Fees
To call in and listen to the conversation:
- Dial 1-415-655-0001
- Enter pin code 289 907 456
Please note this meeting does not allow for participation. All attendees will be muted, and only the Board members and Ms. Hoffman will be audible.
Thank you for your continued interest in Board activity. We know this special meeting is out of the ordinary, and we are actively researching other opportunities for engagement during these challenging times.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding these or any other rules.
- Contact email@example.com with any other questions regarding this meeting.
Take care, stay safe and healthy.