CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
While chillum pipes have been around for hundreds of years, it has just been in the last few that these have become incredibly trendy. Whether your friends prefer chillums because they provide ease of use, or they just look cool, the rising trend can’t be ignored. Whether you are here to learn how to smoke a chillum, or you already know which one you want and you just need to choose from the best selection online, Head Shop Headquarters has you covered.
What is a Chillum?
A chillum is a slender like pipe without a carb hole on the side. The carb hole is what regulates air flow to the mouth piece. Chillums can also be called one hitters or bats because of how they look. Everyone should have a chillum in their collection because they provide a lot of benefits other pieces of glass cannot.
How to Use a Chillum:
Pile your loose tobacco on a tray and press the end of the chillum into the pile. Press in with a finger to make sure it stays. Put your mouth on the mouthpiece and light the opposite end. Inhale slowly and lightly, you won’t want to suck an ash into your mouth — and this is how you use a one hitter. Check to see if its still lit and take another hit if it is still burning. Chillums are small pieces so you won’t get to many hits out of them. Clean out your bowl by blowing into the mouthpiece and then pack another one because why not?
The Benefits of a Chillum:
There are many great benefits chillum pipes have that no other piece has, but here is our run down of the top six benefits of smoking a chillum pipe:
1) Chillums are incredibly discreet. You’ll never find a piece more discreet than a chillum. This is a plus when it comes to travel because they can be easily stored with discretion due to their small size.
2) Chillums are good for group sessions. If you have a good chillum and dry enough tobacco, the bowls cherry will stay lit throughout the entire bowl. This makes these great for passing around in larger groups—it’s like passing around and hitting a blunt, but with less slobber.
3) Chillums are easy to pack. Take your tobacco, make it into a little mound on a hard surface. Then, simply press your bowl into the mound, the tobacco will pack inside. It is literally that easy. Nothing to slow your rotation during your group session.
4) Chillums are perfect for roaches. With a chillum, you can stick the end of your roach right into it. Or, you can smoke the whole joint that way. It provides you the best of both worlds.
5) Chillums are cheap. That’s right. While we recommend that you have an assortment of products for your smoking needs, some of them can be down-right cheap—and luckily for you, this is one of those instances where price doesn’t greatly impact the quality of the product. Chillums are very small and can be bought for very little.
6) Chillums make cleaning easy. Using a little bit of alcohol and a cue tip, your chillum will shine as if it is brand new.
How to Clean a Chillum:
Simply blowing into the mouthpiece will clear any loose ash in the bowl. If you want to completely clean your chillum its very quick and easy.
Method 1: Boil a pot of water and place your chillum in there for 20 minutes. Finish cleaning with a Q-tip.
Method 2: Put rubbing alcohol and salt in a ziplock bag with your chillum. Shake the bag until clean.
Everything you Need to Know About Chillums, Including Where to Buy a Chillum
Now that you know what a chillum is, how to use a chillum, the benefits of smoking with a chillum, and how to clean a chillum, you know everything you need to know on how to use and maintain one of these great pipes.
We offer a variety of chillums at Head Shop Headquarters. Each piece is unique in its own way. Make sure you check out our collection of quality chillum pipes for your smoking needs.