CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
Here’s the press release……In the past years, Heilongjiang Province (Northeast China) was famous for the massive hemp growing for the traditional fiber and seed oil production. But as the pharmaceutical use is becoming more and more popular internationally, the province is also keen on developing the pharmaceutical sector.
With the theme of “Drive, Exchange and Development”, Heilongjiang People’s Government joins hands with Heilongjiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences (HAAS) and CECMOL-HCC to hold China International Hemp Industry Forum in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province during July 3-4,2019.
The forum will gather government leaders, experts and scholars, business leaders, associations and investment and financing institutions worldwide to talk about the hemp today and CBD future, topics will involve in policies, capital, medical, health, farming, processing technologies, etc. The multi-angle, all-round analysis and sharing about the huge opportunities and investment prospects of the Chinese hemp industry will offer an ideal platform for overseas investors and companies to enter China market and a high level networking opportunity for professionals worldwide in CBD and Hemp industry. The government is also seeking cooperation partners on CBD extraction in Europe and North Americaby offering them an excellent infrastructure and investment subsidies.
The conference is expected to host 500 global hemp industry representatives.
Topics of the forum includes:
1. Interpretation of the status quo, development planning and policy of Chinese hemp industry 2. Development Status and Future Prospects of the Global Hemp Industry
3. The regulations, opportunities and the investment prospects of CBD (round table to discuss the legal process of sharing the Chinese medical CBD)
4. The ceremony of the establish of International Hemp Research Center, The cooperation with University of Oregon and the Research Center of Israel Rafael Academician
5. China and overseas hemp(CBD) investment opportunities and trends sharing
6. Hemp seed breeding, planting and extraction technology sharing
7. Policies and regulations, control and risk avoidance of the hemp industry
8. Local hemp business tour
Since the 1960s, Heilongjiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences (HAAS) has been engaged in agricultural research such as the collection and collation of hemp germplasm resources. Currently, it is mainly engaged in the cultivation of new industrial cannabis varieties, germplasm resources innovation, molecular cytogenetics, Technical research on cultivation, etc. The institute has undertaken 39 projects of all levels, such as the construction of national germplasm resources platform, the development of the DUS test guide for the Ministry of Agriculture, the Heilongjiang Province Seed Innovation Project, as well as international cooperations.
Hemp&CBDChina(HCC)is a pioneer event brand for hemp and CBD industry under the company name of CECMOL in China. In 2018 and 2019,HCC has organized two CBD and Hemp Investment Conferences in Hongkong and Beijing.
Source . https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-most-influential-hemp-forum-in-china-will-be-held-in-heilongjiang-province-in-july-300818449.html