CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Bread
What a nutty way to start the day.
What a nutty way to start the day! Delicious Hawaiian bread recipe by Stillwater combines nuts, bananas, yogurt and pineapples with Ripple Relief 20:1, which contains 10mg of cold-water-soluble CBD and 0.5mg of cold-water-soluble THC.
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- .75 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- .75 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Eggs
- .25 cup Coconut Oil
- .33 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 8 oz Can Crushed Pineapple
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 4 Packets Ripple Relief 20:1
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 2 loaf pans. Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Add the sugar, eggs and oil in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add yogurt, bananas, pineapple, vanilla and macadamia nuts to the sugar mixture and stir to combine.
- Add Ripple Relief packets and flour mixture to egg mixture. Stirring until the dry ingredients become moistened.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pans, dividing equally.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 60-70 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in pans, then transfer loaves from pan and continue cooling on a wire rack.
Yields 2 loafs, 20 mg CBD:1 mg THC per loaf. Each loaf yields 5 slices.