CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- TILT Begins Trading on OTCQB Venture Market
- Nutritional High Enters Into an Agreement to Develop Opportunities in Asia, Completes C$1.35M Private Placement
- YIELD GROWTH Engages Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UBC to Conduct Analysis of Bioactive Compounds in Proprietary Hemp Root Oil
- Weekend Unlimited: Verve Beverage Company Announces Production
- Acreage Holdings Enters California Dispensary Market With Acquisition of Kanna, Inc.
- Next Green Wave Acquires for $27 Million 100% of California-Based Consumer Products Goods and Extraction Leader, SD Cannabis
- Matica to Launch CBD Infused Topicals
- CROP Washington Tenant Brand Gets First Bulk Purchase and 31% THC Content Rating for Its Premium Flower
- 3 Sixty Secure Corp. to Provide Secure Transport and Guarding Services to Up Cannabis
- Lotus Ventures Obtains Cannabis Act Licenses from Health Canada
- Valens Signs Multi-year Cannabis And Hemp Extraction Agreement with The Green Organic Dutchman
To see our previous Cannabis Investing Big News Roundups, please click here.
The post Cannabis Big News Roundup: Valens Signs Multi-year Agreement with The Green Organic Dutchman; Weekend Unlimited: Verve Beverage Company Announces Production; Matica to Launch CBD Infused Topicals appeared first on Investing News Network.