CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- RISE Life Science Launches Retail Location on Main Street in Santa Monica, California
- High Tide Announces AGCO Authorization to Open Canna Cabana Toronto Retail Cannabis Store
- MYM Reaches Planting Stage for 120-Acre CBD-Rich Hemp Project in Nevada
- Inner Spirit Holdings Announces Additional Equity Investment by Tilray and High Park
- Pure Global Closes GCHC Acquisition and Enters into Global Distribution Deal
- Chemesis International Inc. Begins Commercialization of QuickStrip Oral Thin Strips
- YIELD GROWTH Announces Exclusive Distribution of Urban Juve Products in Greece and Cyprus by Melorganics
- Nutritional High Receives Provisional Distribution License for Sacramento Facility
- Green Growth Brands Surpasses 50 Seventh Sense CBD Shops Open in Four Months
- Weekend Unlimited’s Northern Lights Organics Farm Establishes Sustainable Supply of High CBD Hemp Seeds
- Wildflower Products Launches at Free People
- High Hampton Holdings Announces Re-Launch and Name Change to Mojave Jane Brands Inc.
- RYAH Medtech Inc. Receives Health Canada Medical Establishment License (MDEL)
- Cannex Capital Closes Acquisition of Pure Ratios and Provides 4Front Transaction Update
- First Harvest Complete at Flower One’s 455,000 Square-foot Cannabis Facility
- Valens Expands Size and Scope of Agreement With Tilray
- Harborside Commences Trading on CSE; Announces First Quarter Results and Information for Lineage Shareholders
To see our previous Cannabis Investing Big News Roundups, please click here.
The post Cannabis Big News Roundup: Valens Expands Size and Scope of Agreement With Tilray; Wildflower Products Launches at Free People; Inner Spirit Announces Additional Equity Investment by Tilray and High Park appeared first on Investing News Network.