CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- TILT Added to the Horizons US Marijuana Index ETF
- Yield Growth Announces Urban Juve Skin Care Products Now Available On ipsy Shopper
- Chemesis International Inc. & Rapid Dose Therapeutics Sign Agreement to Bring QuickStrip Oral Thin Strips to Michigan
- Inner Spirit Holdings Announces Opening of First Spiritleaf Corporate Stores in Edmonton and Calgary and Opening of Initial Spiritleaf Franchise Stores in British Columbia
- MYM Expands with European CBD Distribution Office
- Yield Growth Announces 9 New Products for CBD Infusion Complete Stability Testing
- CB2 Insights Expands Clinical Division into New Jersey with the Asset Acquisition of New Jersey Alternative Medicine Clinics
- Flowr to Acquire 100 Percent Interest in Holigen
- Redfund Capital Signs Israeli Medical Cannabis Joint Venture
- Nextleaf to Acquire Patent Pending Extraction Process and Award-Winning Formulation for Cannabis Concentrate
- FSD Pharma Receives Full “Sale for Medical Purposes” Cannabis License from Health Canada
- MediPharm Labs Receives Permits and Ships First Medical Cannabis Concentrate to Australia
To see our previous Cannabis Investing Big News Roundups, please click here.
The post Cannabis Big News Roundup: TILT Added to Horizons US Marijuana Index; Inner Spirit Holdings Announces Opening of First Corporate Stores; FSD Pharma Receives Full “Sales for Medical Purposes” License appeared first on Investing News Network.