CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- TransCanna Signs LOI To Lease Manufacturing and Logistics Facility in Southern California
- Ignite International Brands Terminates Letter of Intent to Acquire Gen X Biosciences Corp.
- Matica: Dorval Receives Second Shipment of Clones – Revised
- YIELD GROWTH Announces Development of 10 New Products by Urban Juve and UJ Topicals to be Infused with Cannabinoids
- MYM Proceeds With the Development of 400 Hectares of Outdoor Medical Cannabis Cultivation in Australia
- Osoyoos Cannabis Commences Trading on the CSE Today
- Green Growth Brands Opens CBD Shops in Indiana and Tennessee Malls
- High Tide Announces the Opening of its Ninth Canna Cabana Store
- Weekend Unlimited Completes Acquisition Of Jamaican Assets
- Flower One and CannAmerica Brands Partnership Brings Cannabis Edibles to Nevada
- JWC Entrusts 3 Sixty Secure Corp. to Provide Secure Transport Services
- Redfund Capital Launches Beverage Products Division
- FSD Pharma Receives Standard Processing License
To see our previous Cannabis Investing Big News Roundups, please click here.
The post Cannabis Big News Roundup: Osoyoos Cannabis Commences Trading on the CSE; Ignite Terminates LOI to Acquire Gen X; Redfund Launches Beverage Products Division appeared first on Investing News Network.