CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Flowr Receives NASDAQ Listing Approval
- Next Green Wave Announces Application for Annual California State Cultivation Licenses
- High Tide Acquires Retail Cannabis Store and E-Commerce Business to Enter Saskatchewan Market
- Matica Prepares for Entry into Edibles Market
- Wildflower Brands Signs Distribution Agreement for South Africa
- MediPharm Labs Australia Awarded Cannabis Manufacturing Licence From Office of Drug Control – Establishes Asia-Pacific Foothold
- Flower One Upgraded to the OTCQX Best Market in the U.S.
- Canntab Receives Cultivation Licence for Industrial Hemp
- TransCanna Executes LOI to Acquire the Business and Assets of Premier Indoor Cultivator Lyfted Farms
- Cannvas Signs Definitive Contract with MM Patient Relief as Exclusive Cannabis Education Provider
- GTEC Completes Build-out at Grey Bruce Facility and Submits Evidence Package to Health Canada
- Nutritional High Cuts Green Therapeutics Purchase Price in Half; Green Therapeutics to Divest Non-Core Assets
- Wayland Group Confirms “BfARM” award for German Cannabis production
- YIELD GROWTH Ships First Urban Juve Products to China for Sale through Artificial Intelligence Enabled Kiosk in Hong Kong
- World Class Extractions Acquisition Target, Quadron Cannatech Introduces the “BIG BEAST”
To see our previous Cannabis Investing Big News Roundups, please click here.
The post Cannabis Big News Roundup: Matica Prepares for Entry into Edibles Market; Wildflower Brands Signs Distribution Agreement for South Africa; TransCanna Executes LOI to Acquire Lyfted Farms appeared first on Investing News Network.