CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Flowr Partners with Celebrated Canadian Chef Ryan Reed to Develop Premium Edibles and Engages ICR
- Chemesis International Inc. Signs USD $4 Million Annual Purchase Order
- Aura Announces Signing of Definitive Share Purchase Agreement to Acquire Licenced Medical Cannabis Distributor in Germany
- FSD Pharma Enters into Five Year Supply and Loan Agreement with Canntab Therapeutics and World Class Extractions on Organic Hemp Deal
- Acreage Announces Grand Openings Of Two The Botanist Dispensaries in February
- High Hampton Holdings Signs Binding LOI with California’s 2083 Group
- YIELD GROWTH Registers with Health Canada 3 Lip Glosses with Hemp Root Oil made using Urban Juve’s Patent Pending Extraction Technology
- Cannex Subsidiary 4Front Holdings Strengthens Operating Platform with Strategic Acquisitions in Massachusetts and Arizona
- Valens Signs Multi-Year Cannabis and Hemp Extraction Agreement with Tilray
- CROP Selling Italian and Jamaican Assets for $2,000,000
- Koios Beverage Corp secures purchase order with Walmart; to supply 1,094 locations across the US
- Redfund Agrees to Funding Cannaki Beverage
- High Tide Announces the Opening of its Tenth Canna Cabana Store
- Naturally Splendid’s HempOmega(tm) Infused Beer Expands Distribution to Missouri
- Ignite International Brands Signs Binding Letter of Intent for Manufacture and Distribution of Cannabis Products in Europe.
- Weekend Unlimited Announces Entry Into Oklahoma Market
- Heritage Launches Medical Cannabis Division
- 1933 Industries Signs on Pro MMA Fighter Sarah Moras to Promote Canna HempX and its New Action Sports Division
- Grown Rogue Announces Binding Agreement for Michigan Cannabis Licenses and Assets
- Isodiol International Inc. Announces Launch of Convenience Store Retail Program into Thousands of Locations Nationwide, Starting with Florida and Arizona Through its Partnership with the Asian American Trade Associations Council (AATAC)
To see our previous Cannabis Investing Big News Roundups, please click here.
The post Cannabis Big News Roundup: CROP Selling Italian and Jamaican Assets for $2M; Chemesis Signs US$4 Million Annual Purchase Order; Koios Secures Purchase Order with Walmart appeared first on Investing News Network.