CannabisNews420.com – Cannabis/Marijuana Industry News
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Cannvas and Ellementa, U.S.-Based Cannabis Health and Wellness Network for Women, Partner to Explore Data About Key Consumers
- Naturally Splendid Announces Launch of NATERA(TM) Sports Bites and Sponsorship Deal With The Professional Golfers Association of BC
- Crop’s Elite Partners With MYM Nutraceuticals on 120 Acres of Nevada Hemp
- 3 Sixty Secure Corp. Announces Security Guarding Contract with the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO)
- YIELD GROWTH Announces Urban Juve Registers Sensual Lubricant Containing Hemp Root Oil With Health Canada
- Koios Beverage Corp Announces New Canning Facility Partnership and Increased Production Capacity
- Flower One Announces Hardware Partnership and Long-Term Licensing Agreement with Grenco Science, Makers of G Pen
- Chemesis International Inc. Enters into Binding Agreements to Acquire Fully Licensed Cannabis Extraction and Manufacturing Facility
- CB2 Insights Commences Trading on the CSE Under the Symbol “CBII”
To see our previous Cannabis Investing Big News Roundups, please click here.
The post Cannabis Big News Roundup: Cannvas and Ellementa Partner to Explore Data About Key Consumers; CB2 Insights Commences Trading on the CSE; 3 Sixty Secure Corp. Announces Contract with the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) appeared first on Investing News Network.